Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Impromptu Photo Shoot

These are some photos from an impromptu photo shoot we had at my parents' house when we ate an Easter dinner together there. I thought I looked nice that night, good hair day and new shirt, ya know. Anyway, I handed my cousin my camera and asked him to take some pics of me. The kids and Al joined in and we had a ball! Everyone got to kiss moma and we all laughed a lot!! What better way to spend time with family than laughing!!










5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love these ... you all look so happy and full of beauty!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

cute! and looks like yall had fun!
yall are gonna get blown all over tonight!!!!!! good luck!!
you will sleep well tonight!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Gotta love those good hair days and cute new shirts! :) You look great and what fun pictures!

janette said...

I love the family picture at the end! What a cutie family!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!! I've never seen soooooo many smiles!!!! Especially from Mama!!! Must be all that kissing!!!

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.