Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And the Winner is....

EMILY!! YEA EMILY!!


FOR HER ENTRY/TITLE:



"EYE DRIVE A TRACTOR"




In the end, since I felt too close to all of the entrants, I asked a photographer friend, Nichole Priebe of Nichole Priebe Photography to do the judging for me. And this one was the one she liked best. As an honorable mention, her second choice was Janette's with the simplicity of "I Spy..."Sorry Janette, I don't have another prize, but I could actually bring cookies for you since I lost anyway!!*smile*

Thanks everyone for playing along! I had fun and hope you did too! I'll work on more contests in the future!!!

2 comments:

janette said...

congrats emily...its better that you won...i would have spent way more than $10 had i entered wal-mart!
and stace...i'll take cookies as a consolation prize...or for march madness...whichever way makes you feel better about making them :)either way...they better have some casey-cracked eggs in them. :)
love ya!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

That's so cool. I loved the picture and sat and looked at it...and looked at it...and came up with nothing. I was annoyed by my lack of creative thought. :) But every one else came up with great ones. :)

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.