Monday, March 3, 2008

Tooth Fairy

As you can see, Carter has recently lost his second tooth! It was so funny. He was eating pizza and complaining that it hurt and I told him to pull his tooth out. Lo and behold the next bite, pizza went down and tooth came out! He put the tooth under his pillow and went to bed. When he woke up, he quickly looked under his pillow and saw that the tooth fairy had left him a dollar. (For the first tooth, the tooth fairy left one dollar and one gold dollar.) So he says to me, "Mom, the tooth fairy must be rich! She left me another dollar!"

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

At least he didn't swallow it - huh! :)

Great picture... where did he get those scratches?? Looks like my little Mason's face at least once a month.

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.