Saturday, March 8, 2008

Emily's Story

Emily got on Al's laptop the other afternoon and wanted to type a story. This is something that I used to do all the time when I was little, except I hand wrote them as computers weren't as common as they are now. I loved writing and miss it now. I 've been trying to get back into it...this blog helps and I also write articles for the library in the paper. But anyway, here's Emily's story just as she wrote it.
The helpless people

Once upon a time there was a helpless family that had four(five) people in their family a boy named Billy and two girls. One of them is named Sally and the other one is named Susan the mom is named Rose and the dad is named Henry and their dog is named Maddy. And one time that helpless family was just minding their own business and this guy came up to them and said, Get off my property!!! And then the dad said when did this become your land? And the guy said since I bought it! And then he kicked the family and all their stuff to Canada and a boy saw them and then the boy asked where is your house? The mom said, We don't have one. Oh so would you like to live with me and my family? The mom and dad both said ok and they went to the boy's house and lived happily Ever after

THE END

No comments:

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.