Friday, November 12, 2010

On Building a House....

Is building your own home on your "bucket list?" It seems like it should be. To build your own house, to design every little detail, to make it flow just exactly the way your life does instead of making a house fit your style, to make it everything you ever wanted....What's not to want? Funny thing about building houses....

Al says, "Building your own house doesn't give you everything you've ever wanted. I've had to compromise more on this house already, than I have in 14 years of marriage!!"


Still....
Rooms are taking shape along with dreams of what they will look like when it's all done...
Life is kinda like building a house. You can make it everything you ever wanted...it just takes a little compromise along the way.

1 comment:

Vicky said...

It's really coming along fast!! (Probably not fast enough for you two I bet tho!) So exciting to see it taking shape!

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.