Monday, January 11, 2010

Finger Painting

When I told Casey we could do some finger painting....


he thought I meant "finger painting!"

Emily and Carter branched out and showed him what it was all about!! And I have the artwork to prove it!


Fun things to do on a snow day!

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

okay you are too fun!

bet they REALLY hate to go back to school!

Lindsay said...

too fun is right ... and one brave mama ... I'm too much of a control/clean freak ... maybe I need to {relax} a bit :)

Lucille said...

I like the way the light is coming though the doorway onto Emily printing her foot pattern. Looks like fun to me!

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.