Emily's dance recital was Friday night. She's worked hard all year for this night!!! Plus Friday was the last day of school so we were extra excited.
I splurged and bought myself one of those little video cameras that plugs right in to the USB port!!! There is a learning curve, but I think it's pretty good.
This is a video of the ballet Hoedown. I never realized that video takes forever to load!! I will try and get her other 2 songs up, but thought you might enjoy this first one.
She did so awesome. It's fun to watch her enjoy it so much. She received an award for perfect attendance and was quite proud!!
Carter was really good and even helped me take some pics!
Casey was quite enthralled.
My little Dancer Girl!!!

3 comments:
cute! the bouncing tutus!
Oh, thank you so much for posting this. It makes me feel like I got to come. What a beautiful young lady Emily is becoming!
Amy
What a cutie - like mother - like daughter! The video idea was great! Barb
Post a Comment