Thursday, February 28, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...


Casey is such a happy boy! He goes around singing to himself as he plays. Twinkle, twinkle, little star is his favorite, but he also does most of the Wheels on the bus and trys for Happy Birthday! Most of the time that one just comes out Happy Day!

Having three children makes me forget sometimes. Their cute little voices all run together in my head. So I got the idea that I should remember Casey liking to sing that song and I thought, Okay I'll take a little clip with my camera and see what happens. I mean I knew I could take video clips with my camera, but always wondered what would you do with that??! Here's my first attempt. It seems to be moving around a lot, but I'll get better. I have such a poor memory at times, this should serve to jog it.
Maybe next we can get Emily singing Hannah Montana!

2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

cute!!
You know I adore him!

I wanna come see those wall colors!!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Adorable...now I'm gonna have to try it :)

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.