Monday, March 4, 2013

Birthday Party Fun!

     I haven't done much with the blog lately, but I think about it...I need to work on scheduling my time better. When I have a good book to read, everything else seems to go by the wayside. Including my housework!:)
     I read a facebook post of a friend the other day and she said she no longer had a baby because she turned one. Well, my BABY turned 7 recently! And then my mother in law said, think of me, my BABY turned 40! I guess
      Casey will always be my baby!!! For his birthday, we had 6 friends spend the night. We played in the snow, played funny games, watched movies, popped popcorn, built forts and had nerf gun fights! It was a great time!





















No comments:

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.