Remember this picture??
How my face was soooo red? And I just made it black and white to get rid of it??
I like the black and white. It's different...
But here's something Beth showed me how to do to get rid of the red and still have color!!
What do you think? Do you like the color edits or the black and white?
Then the other day, I read about backlight vs. front light on Pioneer Woman.
So I took my camera out and tried it. But with that lovely backlight the front of the picture is dark! UGH! Now I need to learn to take the picture differently if I am going to like it....
But Beth says not really!! She is sooo good!! Here is the edited version....
I really like it!!Do you?
Here's my example of front light. It is a lot brighter...not so soft...But also much warmer....I like it too. This picture has no editing done and I still like it. How about you?
I am going to have to get organized though and compile my notes so I can find them again when I need to. Also, if I keep this up like I am supposed to, it might actually stick and I won't have to go looking for notes :)!
Thanks Beth!! Check out some of her own Photography and edits at http://www.playinwiththepaulsens.blogspot.com
Friday, January 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Counter
About Me
- Stacey
- I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.



1 comment:
How did you get the cat to pose so nicely again and again? Mine would have been up in my face! Great photos! B&W are fun every so often, but the edit is very good...only the chest is wrong color. Did you do it in Photoshop?
Post a Comment