These pictures are really out of order, but hey at least they are here and we can share them!:)
We went to a little street festival called Herb Fest after church Sunday. It's kind of like a street fair with a huge focus on plants, herbs, lawn ornaments, etc.
We had such fun! We came home with baby kitties....Butterscotch...
Beige...
OOooh! I got this crab for my garden too!!
Emily has her named kitty 'Lil Rascal and my named kitty Sassyfrass, "Sassy" who hisses and growls every time you reach in their little kennel. We are trying to get them acclimated to our "acreage" and to Max...we'll see what happens. I'm a bit unsure about Max....Hopefully all will be well.
Baby kitties are so sweet.
Isn't this crab cool?? The high schooler that made him is taking several creations to state fair and hoping to go to Iowa State next year...We had a soft spot for him...
I couldn't resist this pouty face. What a cutie! And he thinks he's being sad! Silly Casey! Moma loves all of your faces...
This Sunday we head down to the State Fair on one of our many trips. This one's for Carter and a prize he won for his photography in the Open Class. Next week is to take Em's State Fair picnic table and the next week is for her working exhibit! Awesome kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Counter
About Me
- Stacey
- I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment