Last week, my library offered a DIY, Do-It-Yourself Night on making gingerbread houses for families. Emily had dance so I signed me and the boys up. I rarely spend time with just the boys. What a fun evening. They are funny, fun and quite creative, my boys.
Casey said, "Take my picture mom!" They are so used to having a camera in their face that now they ask for it! Ha!
There was an extra pre-made gingerbread house, so it was sent home with me for Emily to decorate!!
It was only an hour, but it was an hour of sweet fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Counter
About Me
- Stacey
- I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.
1 comment:
I love gingerbread houses :)
and your house is taking shape quite nicely!! :)
Love the banner photo ~
Post a Comment