Thursday, July 1, 2010

Last Library Program and other news...

Our small town library had their final summer library program this last Tuesday evening, a Wet and Wild Party!! There were several stations all with water themes, like a "soggy jog", a slip n' slide, a sprinkler, popsicles, and the big fun thing was the firemen's water ball game. You just got soaked!! It was so fun to watch! The rainbow was amazing!! One of Al's coworkers is actually a fireman and was helping the kids have fun and win the contest!!

I even joined in the fun clothes or not!!! It would have been fun to be in charge of the hose, but the kids were having too much fun and the evening was almost over.

On on side note, we were here having fun in the water when we should have been home packing! We leave today for Yellowstone!!! We will be gone for 12 days! Woo Hoo! I of course will have my computer and camera, but may not have time to post. We'll see...

Happy 4th of July!!! And happy summer vacation to us!!!*smile*

No comments:

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.