Friday, April 30, 2010
Earth Day
These pictures are soo backwards!! But you get the idea. Carter wanted to plant something for Earth Day and I had bought some seed potatoes so we got out there before I had to go back to work and made 5 hills. Casey played most of the time with the little neighbor girl, but came and dropped some potatoes in the last hill. Carter liked the spiked hoe we had and found uses for it all over the yard and Emily helped take some of the pics and did a great job! We were a bit late with our planting, but hopefully we'll get some potatoes this fall. We put them back along the neighbor's garage. We used to have a garden back here, but have chosen to put a 3 ft or so pool up for the kids instead so now we just find little corners to tuck tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and herbs into. We probably better get going on the other things too, but after Emily's birthday party tomorrow! Having a Pinewood Derby race tonight and a camping birthday party tomorrow and strep throat is enough right now! Busy Lives and Happy Times!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Site Counter
About Me
- Stacey
- I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment