Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Me and Al

15 years ago on the Saturday before Easter, Al and I went on our first date. I paid because I wanted to feel in control. At the end, I walked him to his truck to borrow his Tim McGraw CD; I was nervous he was going to kiss me and I was playing with his windows and door locks. He did kiss me and then the door to the truck shut and his keys were locked inside with the truck running at 1 a.m.!! We had to find a hanger to get him in his truck, thankfully it worked as I lived 30 minutes from his home and spare keys. I never did give the cd back.

These pictures are so totally me and Al - circa 1995...







2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

OH MY WORD THESE R AWESOME! love them! how fun! Wow does Emily look like you in these pics!!!!!!! how cute are yall!
the kissing ones almost look like Carter and Emily kissing! ha ha !!!

Vicky said...

Ah, yes, young love. I remember when I met you at OUR wedding--time flies, doesn't it? You have grown together wonderfully!! You guys are like fine wine--you just keep getting better with time!! :)

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.