Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween from...

SUPER SCOOBY-DOOBY DOOBY DOO!

THE HAPPY MAD SCIENTIST!
THE SCARY JACOLANTERN SCARECROW! (I obviously can't spell)


And I was BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN!!!

We took a friend of Emily's door to door trick or treating on Halloween. She was a magician. It was fun! There was a mini haunted house at a neighbor's, we stopped by the fire station for complimentary hot dogs, we trick or treated the combine, and ended the night at Grandma and Grandpa's house to count our stash!!

What a great Halloween! Hope yours was too!

5 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

SO cute! Love the Scooby Doo. :) And you make a lovely bride of Frankenstein. :)

Anonymous said...

What great costumes!!! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you all had a fun time. What kind of treats did the kids get at the combine? Hopefully Daddy was prepared! :) We had an Anakin Skywalker and KC Royals baseball player at our house.

Amy

Vicky said...

Love the costumes! & love the Bride of Frankenstein!! You guys looked so great!! :) And I love that you trick or treat to the field.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time!

Meg

Lindsay said...

Happy Fall!! Hope your Novemeber is off to a GREAT start! :)

** Love the costumes :)

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.