Back to my story...This was our last night of vacation, last Thursday. We made it to Fond du lac, Wisconsin from Indian River, Michigan. We had reserved a site in a KOA there and had to make it that far. We didn't pull in until 8:30 p.m., but the kids still had fun and in the morning we were able to get up and play some more before we headed back home to Iowa. The highlight was this jumping pillow. Kind of like a trampoline...I had fun taking some jumping shots, again like my friend Beth. I wanted to see if I could catch them in the air. But then I had to stop because they wanted me to jump, too!! Fun Fun!!


Here, I wanted to catch them all jumping, but Casey was just using them, I think...
What a fun vacation!! I hope to go back to this campground again! It was way cool!!! Hang with me, I will put more up soon!!!

2 comments:
oh my word that looks fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love these ... what a fun, fun pillow :)
Your pictures are GREAT!
Post a Comment