Monday, March 16, 2009

Wii had a great time!!!

Sickness update: Carter did go to school and eat lunch that day. And all was fine. He's back to normal. We're all back to normal. Or as normal as we get anyway.

Wii had Carter's birthday party Friday Night!! And he lost 2 teeth!! Lots of presents and lots of fun!!


We borrowed a wii from a friend of mine and had two going. Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Brawl were the favorites. But it was hard to keep them all going and happy for any length of time! 7 7 seven year olds and Emily...


We had hot dogs and chips (Carter's fav. meal) and then cake and ice cream. Carter wanted R2D2 because since Christmas he has a new fascination with Star Wars. So, Al and I and Carter got up early on his birthday and created this cake. Al did the cutting and Carter directed the frosting!!
I don't think it turned out too bad. It's green cuz that's Carter's fav color!
I can't believe he's 7 already!! Seems like not so long ago that I was pushing this sweet little boy in the swing and singing "leavin' on a jet plane" as we swang! Now he can swing himself and runs off to friends' houses with barely a goodbye! My little boy is now a big boy! And his mom loves him very much!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad it was for 2 hours instead of 3!!!!!!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

I want more pics of the missing teeth! cute!!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Love the cake! Sounds like a fun party. :)

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on that cake!! I am impressed!

Lindsay said...

NICE cake :) and I love your creativeness with {wii} had a great time :)

Happy Birthday Carter!! Enjoy your next trip around the sun buddy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Carter! It was so nice talking to you that day. Looks like you had a great party!

Love,
Aunt Amy

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.