Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat,
Smell my feet,
Give me something good to eat!
If you don't,
I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear!!

Dinosaur Boy
Evil Villain Emily and (Emily's friend is Velma)
C-3Po Carter
and (our neighbor is Hannah Montanna)

Moma Dinosaur
and our other little neighbor is a Monkey

We all trick or treated Al's house (the combine)!
I bet not many kids can say that about Halloween!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

How awesome is that?! I LOVE that they trick-or-treated the combine :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, if I had only known he had treats, I would have donned my costume!!!!!!!!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

cute cute cute~!

Stacy B said...

Somehow I had never heard that version of Trick-or-Treat until this year. My youngest came home from daycare saying it! Hummm, not sure about that one.

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.