Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sharing Bloggy Love


Wow!!
I can't believe I actually got an award! Yea, yea, yea!!!! (Insert jumping up and down here)



I have been posting and trying to keep up and make my posts funny and heartfelt and to take better, more interesting pictures and so on and all the time I'm wondering if anyone, (other than my loyal commentors) enjoys, reads, or even looks at my blog! Because for me, blogging, should be interactive, let me rephrase that, I want my blogging to be interactive! I want to know what everyone thinks and how they feel. For me, if I am just journaling for me and my family, I can do that on pretty paper in a pretty journal that I can touch and keep. But then BOOM! I receive an award! So, yea! People do read and enjoy my blog! But this doesn't mean I don't want to hear from you or to see you comment! So come on! Please??!!

My Cousin Wendi at Everyday Miracles http://miraculouschaos.blogspot.com/ has given me the Artey Pico Award. I have really enjoyed getting to know my cousin Wendi better through her blog. We don't live in the same town and life is busy for both of us, but through the blog I feel we have grown closer and she has now blessed me with an award!!! Thank you Wendi! And if you all are interested in some really heartfelt and meaningful blogging go check her out!! Go check her out anyway, just because she gave me an award and I said so!




So the rules for receiving this award are as follows:

1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award (http://arteypico.blogspot.com/)



I am going to choose to pass this award and the "bloggy love" (isn't that a fun new phrase?) on to my good friend Beth at Playin' With the Paulsens http://playinwiththepaulsens.blogspot.com/ who originally inspired me to start blogging. Beth talked me into blogging and she continues to bless me with all of her encouragement, ideas, and inspiration. She helps me to improve my layout ideas, photos, photography and Photoshop skills, etc. because she is so artistic and creative. She is a fun, optimistic, lovely friend. Thanks Beth for all the fun! Go check her out my friends, you'll get great photo ideas and instruction along with a peek into her crazy, fun filled life!

P.S. I'll pass on to more blog friends in coming posts....

3 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

wow thanks!!! what a fun world this blog thing is!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, see you Wednesday!

Meg

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Congratulations!!! I always enjoy your blog :)

And Beth got me blogging too!

Site Counter

About Me

My photo
I'm a 30 something mother of 3 beautiful children, wife to a hard working farmer who is also my best friend, part-time librarian,constant reader, dreamer, writer,amateur photographer, and friend. I'm growing and changing and becoming more me everyday.