Here are a few shots of some pretty trees at a nearby park that I took the other night.I think I figured out how to get the effect that I was looking for... in flowers.... it's a bit harder with people. I'm not sure I can accomplish this with my point and shoot. I'm getting some fun pics but not exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks for all of your input. If you have any suggestions for when I "shoot" people, please let me know. Other than a new camera of course!! I've already decided I'll get one of those this year. It's just a matter of which one and that research task is a bit daunting. I've been looking and asking around since Christmas!! I keep changing my mind about what I might want, so for now I'm practing with my current camera. If you have a dream camera, let us all know about it.

Which picture is your favorite!! Mine is the middle one because you can see the v in the tree and there is colorful "bokeh" in the background. Let me know what you think! I love to hear from each and every one of you.

4 comments:
I like the last one best!
Have I told you about www.cnet.com
Ohhh, I love the last one too! Love close up's with the blurred back ground! Isn't it so satisfying to figure some thing out when you've been trying for awhile?! :)
I happen to like the last one the best, too! It's the way the sun glints on the petals!
The middle one has very lovely light, doesn't it!?
Post a Comment